Русские переводы статей W.A.S.P. - 30 Years of Thunder

Заголовок сообщения: Русские переводы статей W.A.S.P. - 30 Years of Thunder
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 сен 2012, 18:44 
Администратор

Предлагаю вашему вниманию русские переводы статей 30 Years of Thunder с официального сайта группы W.A.S.P. все 12 частей существующих на сегодняшний день

Глава 1. Первое шоу группы W.A.S.P. эксклюзивная история
Глава 2. W.A.S.P. Воин дорог
Глава 3. Падение в 1982-м и Восхождение группы W.A.S.P. история Блэки Лоулесса
Глава 4. Кровавые деньги группы W.A.S.P. оригинальная история Блэки Лоулесса
Глава 5. Пусть начнется безумие группы W.A.S.P. история Блэки Лоулесса
Глава 6. Жестокие 1982-1983 - W.A.S.P. история от лидера Блэки Лоулесса
Глава 7. Начало мировых беспорядков, W.A.S.P. эксклюзивная история
Глава 8. Истинная правда про W.A.S.P. история о группе Блэки Лоулесса
Глава 9. Можешь ли ты понять кто настоящий я, Блэки Лоулесс о группе W.A.S.P.
Глава 10. Небеса падают,небеса падают - история лидера группы W.A.S.P.
Глава 11. Да здравствует король сострадания W.A.S.P. история Блэки Лоулесса
Глава 12. По настоящему трудная работа W.A.S.P. история Блэки Лоулесса

Изображение

Вернуться наверх

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Русские переводы статей W.A.S.P. - 30 Years of Thunder
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 сен 2012, 20:50 

Not Found Изображение

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 сен 2012, 21:09 
Администратор

dr_rockter писал(а):
Not Found Изображение

В ссылках знак лишний поставил :oops: , щас все ок :)

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 сен 2012, 08:51 

:geek: Mei Kasahara! какая молодец! подарок к дню рождения сделала вместе с Лёхой!

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 22 сен 2012, 21:45 
Модератор

интервью Блэки о 30ти летнем туре.
к слову говоря, там есть даже небольшой список тур-дат, России там нет, а так же информация, на тему того, что новый диск нам ожидать весной или осенью 2013 года. вот так то!

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 сен 2012, 23:40 

:!: просто шикарно!!!
Спасибо!!!

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012, 15:50 

Большое Спасибо!

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 ноя 2012, 02:58 
Администратор

Русский перевод 14-й части - MY BROTHER WAS THE ONE - W.A.S.P. "30 Years Of Thunder" Part 14 http://waspzone.ru/stati/520-wasp-clifford-l-duren-30-years-of-thunder-russian-14.html

Изображение

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 ноя 2012, 03:00 
Администратор

В последней части описываются не особо радостные события в жизни Блэки Лолуесса, но раз блэки решил написать об этом в на своем сайте то думаю он хотел чтобы поклонники знали

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 дек 2012, 03:39 
Администратор

Вот и появилась новая часть на оф сайте , пока так выложу, в ближайшее время сделаю перевод

“My Cup Runneth Over”

In writing these stories in the past year it’s given me time to think about many, many things I just have not had time for in the last 30 years. To really review events that happened so long ago, took a lot of jarring my memory because I’ve been so busy in the “now”, I really never took the time to put it all in perspective, like I’ve been able to in writing all of this over the past 15 months. It has truly been a joy in a lot of ways looking back on the career of this Band. Some memories where painful, but there’s been a whole lot more good than bad. There are a number of people I have not mentioned in these stories that were invaluable in the formation of this Band over the years, and I’d like to say a little something about them now. A name you have seen on every album we’ve made is Mike Solan. He’s the bartender in the “Blind in Texas” video. He’s also the voice on the album in “Texas” playing the bartender saying: “We got no more liquor”, and: “Split goofball!” It is also him introducing us on “Live in the Raw”. I met him from Ace back in the 70’s and he’s been the best friend anyone could ask for. After I got to know him, Ace asked me how the 2 of us were getting along and I said: ‘Great!’. Ace said: ”He’d give you the shirt off of his back, wouldn’t he!” and I said: ‘Yes he would’. I can say here and now, without his help in the early days, this Band would have never happened!! Johnny Allan has been associated with us in one way or another for it seems like forever. He’s been tour manager, band wrangler, psychiatrist and great friend for more years than I’d like to remember. Between us and “Maiden” I’m sure we’ve all taken years off of his life, but I’m also sure there’s nobody he’d rather have done it with!!

No matter what may have happened over the years, Chris Holmes has left his mark on me. I guess any creative duo probably has somewhat of a ‘lovehate’ relationship. Ours was no different. Whatever he does in life, I wish him the best and truly, all happiness.

Several stories back I mentioned someone named “Kirk”. His name is Kirk Stites and he too was another one of those people that without him, things may have turned out very different. It was his father’s wood working shop where he and I built all those early props we used in the early stage shows. The same place I came up with this incredibly insane idea to try and wear a sawblade on my crotch. It was Kirk and another one of our crew, John Pritchard, that jumped in front of me to protect me the first time I got shot at. That level of guts and dedication from those 2 is incredibly rare. I’ll never forget that night!!! Thank You Guys !!!

It was Russell Wallace who was my assistant for the first 13 years and did every tour in that time. He served us well!! Thank You for all your many years.

Dan Biechele started with us in 1996. He ran my life for the next 7 years. It’s not an easy job. I’m no different than any other creative person and ALL creative people can be a handful!! You did good bud!!

Thanks to each and every one of you, I’m a better person for having known you all !!

Some of you may have noticed. Over the last several tours, we no longer play “Animal-F like a Beast”. I’d like to address that now.

I became a Born Again Christian when I was 11 years old. All throughout my teens I went to church. Nobody made me go, I went because I wanted to. As I got into my later teens I started to become driven by my own ego but also I felt like something was missing. I felt like I was being indoctrinated by other people’s thinking. In other words I was listening to “the Gospel According To Them”. I thought in many ways it was hypocritical and I became really confused.. So I left the church, and for years I went as far away as you could go. I even studied the occult. Now where I come from, that’s a million miles away from the church!! After about 3 years I stopped messing around with all that ‘magic junk’ because I realized I was swapping one form of religion for another. I’ll explain more later.

So I left that and started down a path that would take me the next 20 years to figure out. In that time circumstances happened where someone was trying to really hurt my father. These people were in effect, attempting to take away everything in the world he had. Not just his money, but his dignity. They were also trying to publicly humiliate him. This I could NOT stand by and just watch. After repeated attempts to try and get these people to go away, they WOULD NOT LISTEN!! I was in the middle of making an album when a decision had to be made that would change my life. I had put into motion a plan to go after the main person responsible for all of this misery to my father. After several months it came to a point where a decision had to be made and I was to make that phone call to make that plan happen. Everything was ready to go, all I had to do was make that call. It was on a Sunday night, 9:30 in the evening. I was driving and stopped at a stoplight. I DID NOT want to make that phone call!! I sat there at that stoplight. I slowly started to do something I had not done for 20 years,…. I started to pray. I asked God to “take this cup from me, for I DO NOT want it”. I truly did not want to be responsible for that persons ‘blood on my hands’. If you’ve ever loved someone so much (which I do my father) then I hope you can understand how desperate I had be come. I think though, most people, if they’re pushed far enough can become capable of doing things they would never even think of. This is where I was. The next morning the phone rang about 10 AM. It was my father’s lawyer. He says: “I don’t know what you did to these people but they are dropping EVERYTHING against your father”. I laid there in the bed….stunned!!! No phone call was made, no threats were attempted against them. I did do something to them alright….I PRAYED!!!!!

Over the next few years I started slowly coming back to my faith to where I am now.

I Thank God for that miracle!!

But that wasn’t the only thing that happened. There were many, many other things, although seemingly not as dramatic to the outside world, but nonetheless, really important to me that slowly started bringing me back to my Christian faith. I then realized, in all those years I was going around thinking I was mad at God because what I had referred to earlier as hypocrisy in the church. Then I realized, I was not mad at God, I was mad at MAN!! Mad at all the indoctrination BECAUSE, I was not thinking AND reading the Bible for myself!!! So that’s what I started doing. I’m much, much happier now because I’m truly at peace.

I don’t want to preach to anyone here. I’m just sharing with you what happened to me. If you’ve ever read any interviews I’ve done you know I’ve said over and over again, THINK FOR YOURSELF and, the person you are today IS NOT the person you will be 5 years from now. As far as faith goes, things you may not even want to think about now, may become a huge part of your life latter on down the line. It was for me!!

I mentioned studying the occult earlier. This is something I’d like to address, as in this genre of Metal Music there are a phenomenal amount of references to the occult. What seems harmless on the surface can sometimes have tragic consequences. One thing I’ve learned from both my faith (and life in general) is that there are only 2 forces in this world. They are either positive or negative, and there is NOTHING in between. Some refer to them as either good or evil. Whatever you wish to call it, that’s the ONLY two choices we have in life. In my time studying the occult I found it to be incredibly destructive because you’re dealing with a negative force. I had a friend of mine who came to me and asked if he could use some of the occult symbols I had used in the group Sister. They were symbols that we used in our logo and he wanted to know if I was going to use them anymore and if not, could he use them. I told him that I would never again use those symbols and that he could use whatever he liked, BUT, it was important for him to understand what he was dealing with and the power behind that negativity. He said “he did not care”, and I said ‘OK, but you’ve been warned, because nobody messes with this stuff without paying the price’. But he used those symbols anyway and his band would go on to become one of the biggest rock bands in the world, BUT, devastating tragedy followed them from the very beginning and continued throughout their entire career. The famous blues guitarist Robert Johnson wrote a song called “Crossroads” where he sold his soul to the devil for fame. I don’t need to exaggerate here. Stories like this have been told a million times…..and for good reason!!!

Just something for you to think about. Try it on….see if it fits!!

It’s been a strange journey, this crazy life of mine. In the song ‘My Way’ Frank Sinatra says, “regrets, I’ve had a few, but then again, too few to mention”. That sums up pretty well how I feel about my life.

I look back on a couple of my ancestors and wonder what they thought about their lives in relationship to their fame. My great, great Grandfather was General Sam Houston. For those of you outside the U. S. he was one of the founders of the Republic of Texas before it became a state. It’s where the city of ‘Houston’ gets its name. My great Grandfather too, was an artist. He painted the first Coca-Cola sign. It’s the trademark logo you now see EVERYWHERE! Anywhere I go in any part of the world I can see his work. I must say it makes me proud. I often times think about what they may have thought concerning the things they accomplished and the fame they acquired. I do not see myself with their level of notoriety but I do feel that sometimes I can get a glimpse of what they may have been thinking.

I’ve spent much of my career asking the same question, and it’s what I believe creates the single greatest bond between me and all of you which is: “who am I, and where am I going”? Even from the beginning I was asking with ‘I Wanna Be Somebody’ and then “Who am I” in the “Invisible Boy’. I believe it’s that ONE common thread why W.A.S.P. fans are attracted to my writings. You can see this question is asked on every album we ever made.

It’s all about the journey. The quest if you like!!

For me….I’ve found it. I hope you can too!

So for now, this journey has come to an end. It’s been a privilege sharing all this with you over the last year or so. Some people still ask me, “hey, why don’t you write a book”? Well, in some ways here I have. Honestly, to go any further into detail of other peoples lives (which is what you have to do to write a book) is not something I’m interested in because it could possibly end up hurting them. I figure, if it’s anybody you’d be interested in reading about anyway, then they can write their own book and tell you whatever sordid, intimate details they want you to know about themselves!!

I now find myself asking what the next 30 years will bring? What will be next? How long will it last?

God ONLY knows…. And I figure, He’ll let me know when He’s ready!

Take Care and God Bless You All!!!!

B. L.

Вернуться наверх